3.06.2006

1200

1200 posts...

I woke up this morning, knowing if I had anything to do today, it would be to get a birthday cake and flowers for Erin. Work Erin. Yep, she's 20 today. She's prolly gonna read this sooner or later, ha ha, she's finally been introduced to the b-log. After that, then I am on Hailey's time, which I didn't find out til I got t work. Poor woman, she's all real sick and all, and she still tried to go to work til I told her to stay home. One, she'll be ineffective. Two, she'll be tired out quickly. And three, if she continued to get sick, she might get everyone else sick, or make her worse. Three reasons already to stay at home.

Work was work today. Not so much bad or EPO'd or anything, but actually got stuff done. There's just not enough time in the day because although a lot was actually done on this monday, there's just stuff to be done tomorrow. I had to leave work early today because of dental appointment. Actually, just after I got up around 7:30, dentist's office called and said they had an opening at 4pm, so, i took it. I'll just have to do the other appt later this week.

Anyway, after the dental appt., i just wanted to call it a day, and headed for home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home