3.05.2006

Next?

So, i'm checking email before eating dinner,
and, ha ha, i got yet another rejection letter.

they've "received my wink, reviewed my profile, and are not interested".

No problem. just one less person to shed hope for. Ha ha.
so, as in the past, let's review why we're not a match. There's a trend going on.
Current assessment, i'm doing something wrong, or i'm ugly in some way or another. :)

About her and what she is looking for:
I am looking for a positive friendship that could turn into something more. I have not had much luck meeting quality guys in the bar so I decided to give this a try. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am an elementary teacher. I love working and being around children. I am honest, kind-hearted, sweet, silly, hard working and trust worthy. I am a good listener and a go getter. I believe in having dreams and working to reach your dreams. I am also creative, motivated, down to earth, and easy going. I love to get dressed up to watch a musical and also lounging on the couch watching T.V. I am always up for a new adventure. I enjoy being on/ near the water . I like floating down river, water skiing on the lake, jet skiing, and I want to learn how to wake board. I am an all around good person. I do not like arguing with people. I stand my ground but I am able to do so with an open mind . When it comes to dating, I do not like playing games nor do I like being played.

I am looking for someone that is honest, motivated, romantic, has a great sense of humor, and intelligent. I want someone that is family oriented with similar values as mine. I would like to meet someone that is exciting and somewhat of a thrill seeker. You should also enjoy children and traveling. If this sounds like you let me know.

I believe in living everyday as though it might be your last. I believe that you shouldn't do anything that you will be ashamed of later.


About her date
Hair: Blonde,Dark blonde,Dark brown,Light brown,Black

YEP

Eyes: Any
YEP

Height: 5’ 6" (167.6 cms) to 6’ 3" (190.5 cms)
YEP

Body type: About average,Athletic and toned,Slender
YEP

Languages: English
YEP

Ethnicity:Latino / Hispanic,Native American,Pacific Islander,White / Caucasian
YEP

Faith: Christian / LDS,Christian / Other,Christian / Protestant,Christian / Catholic
YEP

Education: Associates degree,Bachelors degree,Graduate degree,PhD / Post Doctoral,Some college
YEP

Job: Any
YEP

Income: $35,001 to $50,000: $50,001 to $75,000: $75,001 to $100,000: $100,001 to $150,000: $150,001+
YEP

Smoke: Occasionally,Trying to quit,No Way
YEP

Drink: Social drinker, maybe one or two
YEP

Relationships: Never Married
YEP

Have kids: None
YEP

Want kids: Definitely
YEP

Turn-ons:
Boldness / Assertiveness,Brainiacs,Candlelight,Dancing,Erotica,Money,Power,Thrills,Thunderstorms,Flirting

YEP

Turn-offs:
Sarcasm

YEP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home