2.26.2006

can't grrrr at ice cream

friday, Cindy and I were to go out for ice cream.
well, she asked what i had planned, and i had nothing, really.
so, after work, we went to get ice cream, walked around Best Buy, and then checked out Borders. DVDs and TVs to books and magazines. always fun.

while at best buy, we played on the Xbox 360, and since she didn't want to do football or whatever, we picked the racing game. ha ha, she beat me by 4 points in racing. evil evil, but fun. i remember when years back, we in our group would go to Chick-Fil-A every Tuesday, and after lunch, stop by Best Buy to pick up the newest DVD releases, and then the co-op and I (whomever it was at the time, but my fave was Christy West), we'd play for ice cream. ah, god times, good times.

at Borders, we checked out some new release books, then checked out graphic novels. (comic books except in a bound, better paper quality) then, i looked at CDs and a lightsaber, Cindy checked out DVDs. we met up at the magazine rack where she checked out People and I checked out Maxim. *lol* fun times.

I got home, checked out my dvd player on the laptop, but it was just not working out. so, after tinkering, finally got it to work. it all started cuz of iTunes and me importing songs into BumPod, but i figured out what was wrong, reset the laptop, and all was good. So, with that, I watched Tenjho Tenge Volume 5 anime (can't wait for the next installment) on Friday night, and then watched The One (with Jet Li) on Saturday night. tonight, after blogging, i'm prolly gonna call it a night and get ready for bed. but, it's been a nice and quiet weekend...

chilled saturday, church on sunday, and now... the week awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home