2.22.2006

BumPod says

Jesus, don't want me for a sunbeam
Sunbeams are never made like me...

What else should i be
All apologies
What else should i say
Everyone is gay
What else could i write
i don't have the right
What else should i be
All apologies

and i'm a creep
i'm a weirdo
What the hell am i doing here?
i don't belong here.

i don't care if it hurts.
i want to have control.
i want a perfect body.
i want a perfect soul.
i want you to notice
when i'm not around.
You're so very special
i wish i was special

But i'm a creep
i'm a weirdo
What the hell am i doing here
when i don't belong here
i don't belong here

1 Comments:

Blogger Lumina said...

AAAhh... I can'g get that last post out of my head... Every time I think about it I get so angry! Why can't they see you are so good!! AAhhhh!!!

FAT! your not! granted maybe loose 10pnd or what ever but you really don't need to if you are happy with yourself. Don't let others rain on your parade. Please don't take such abuse, please... It really breaks and hurts my heart. Arrrggghhhh!!!

Gots to go and make soba noodles, dinner time! YUM!

what's bumpod feeling a bit sad? What is this song?

Be happy for who you are and don't regret what you are not! OK! :)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home