2.21.2006

is to does

Friend of mine posted a lil something in her blog:
Well, I'm back in the single pool again. Why am I not surprised by this? Is is that I'm too picky? Why can't there be friendship, great sex, big family, laughter, etc....all in one damn package???? At least I'm not finding it....to those of you who do have it....congrats! I admire that. Keep me in your prayers!

and i'd left the following as a comment. Oddly enough, I post the response here to serve as a reminder to my own self. for those who are in the habit of believing, let go, let God.

the single pool... it's sometimes fun here, especially with a jacuzzi of friends to stir it up once in a while. picky is to picky does, sometimes i'm picky, sometimes i'm not. point is, everyone is, and everyone should be, or else they will not be content forever.

friendship is free even though it has to be earned, but that's how the best things in life are. great sex, when it's there, is...well,...for lack of a better word... great. but sometimes, even blah is better than none.

family... thicker than water, especially when it's hot water.. laughter... music of the gods... even when the music stops playing, you have to have laughter. even when there are no current motivations, that's when you go back to your memory and there you find the happy thoughts, the freeze frame where you know it was all good cuz it IS all good, and you smile.

All in one damn package... quite possibly. you just have to wait for it, and to some, it is on tap, to some, it's as elusive as a butterfly landing on you...unless as my friend KC said when you're at the butterfly museum (i so totally want to go now just for that reason).

can't speak for anyone else but myself, miss M, but you're in my thoughts. smile. dance (especially disco, i think). ice cream (in moderation). and enjoy the single moments again before you go back to being taken. :) and never settle for anything less than what your being "picky" allows you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lumina said...

That's a great comment but I guess I use to be picky and now have settled but not for the worse but for the best. I am happy and both of you are in my prayers... Who ever Ms. M... :)

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home