2.22.2006

BumPod Status for 2/21

BumPod Log, Stardate 02-21-06

Although the last update was awhile ago, I did add Sergio Mendes' Timeless CD last week. It's more Will.i.am more than anything, but the collection has me dancing all the same. As for this week, well... today... BumPod got a lil mix of Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash and Jimmy Buffett. Tonight though, BumPod got a dose of StrongBad email podcasts. Oh yes, my dear friends. Strong muthaf'n Bad emails. No, they're not the full versions as seen on homestarrunner.com, but, they're made for the iPod...or in this case...BumPod.

After that, Poor BumPod could use some music videos, so I hooked it up with some Gorillaz Inc, Tupac, Evanescence, Fatboy Slim (Weapon of Choice, of course), and a cool remix using Duel of the Fates scenes from Star Wars I. oh, and just to make me laugh now and then, I also added Triumph the Insult Dog when he was screwing around with the people waiting in line for a Star Wars Premiere. a classic.

good times, good times.

BumPod now has 1317 items, at 4.97 GB capacity. :) all is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home