3.05.2006

Cleaning out my closet... part 1

Hi,

today has been productive of sorts, but the night so far has been...mixed emotions.
No, nothing bad, but just... ya know the feeling when ya just get drained a good deal and you just don't know the outcome? it's almost like taking a test and not knowing how you did...

so, time to elaborate, huh? ok...

today, i woke up and went to church. after mass, i went to the comic book shop to see what of my comics and old loose figures they'd take back for store credit. I expected maybe making just $120 due to sheer quantity....and luck. so, i showed them what i had. some of the books were actually worth a bit, and the figures brought in a good deal too. Basically, when the dust settled, they took all i had to offer, and offered me back $430 in store credit. I was like, OH SHIT! No way! man, these guys rock my world.

Well, they had an Elektra Premium Format statue, and they also just received the Doctor Doom Premium Format statue, both from Sideshow Collectibles. Pretty pricy and right now, no longer available from the SSC store. Ebay has them priced around the same price, but there's also shipping to worry about. Ha ha, i traded up my quantity for quality. I swear, these statues kick ass.

After that, met up with the parents, had lunch, and ran an errand. After that, went on home and cleaned around the house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home