3.04.2006

Spring 06 cleaning

Today was a day of errands, and now it's a night of spring cleaning...

I'd planned to have the oil changed and tired rotated on the truck, as well as get new passport pictures. So far so good. Woke up at 10am, though i was awake since earlier, on and off. What sucked was that Dad's worked called at 4am to ask if he was still coming in. Argh, call at -5- AM, not -4- AM, retards! ha ha, those who know me would prolly be saying, "Does it matter, Bum? That's the time you're just getting to sleep anyways." Ha ha, I'd played BLACK again on Xbox last night, but went to sleep around 2am, i think.

So, back to this morning... changed the oil, got passport pics taken, got the tires rotated, did two loads of laundry and folded all done, and then started to go through one of the closets.

It's been a long wait to get to this point, but I'm starting to let some stuff go. Either given away or just try to get some credit at the comic book store. AS it is, I'm getting rid of a lot of comic books, so much so that I'm cutting down what I have by 75-80%. Well, that's if they take that much from me. I'm sure they'll say yes to some, but No to most, but i'll make them a good offer. I'm also getting rid of several action figures. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they'll work with me. They've done so before. :) My quantity for their quality. They are the friendliest comic book store i've ever been a regular to. The others, while one was cool and nice to me, the rest... didn't even bother to put them in my address book. This one, i have their three branches on my address book, and they're all friendly.

Other than that, about to go eat dinner. Three medium sized bins of comics and figures. I think I can go through a few more... we'll see. But, that's been my Saturday so far. Later, i'm prolly gonna treadmill and watch an episode of Grey's Anatomy/Season I, an Anime series, or some other dvd.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home