3.12.2006

sunday morning late night

ha ha, so right now, to me, it's still saturday evening cuz i haven't slept yet.
Today was a lazy day of sorts as I only stayed at home, but i got some cleaning done, and some chores around the house. i wanted to watch harry potter on DVD this weekend, but looks like Friday and Saturday were no-go.

Right now, i'm about to hit the bed, but just wanted to say that my custom lightsaber design is almost done. well, yeah, practically it's done, minus a few details. I have to go to Radio Shack and exchange some of the parts I bought for something I think is better. It'll shave off a few inches overall. At first I was scared that the single-blade lightsaber was too long, but as it is, it's only 1.75 inches longer than the one Darth Vader used, so, it's all good. Besides, this one is custom so, it can be however i like it. :)

It's gonna look frickin sweet, and it's taken me some time to get motivated to, 1, start a new project, 2, start a lightsaber project, and 3..well... and find people who'll help me learn how on this first one. ha ha. something to pass the time until the Darth Maul lightsaber comes in.

Ok, the week prior was kinda blah. nothing much else to report outside the status blogs and the EPOs. Yeah, I know, lots more EPO comics this week and the previous week than the others combined, but ha ha, even Player noted how much of an EPO week it was.

Ok, time to go sleep. catch y'all laters!

Oh, and also made some cool andy warhol-esque pictures of Cindy, Wilson, and Stacie R.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love my andy warhol picture bum!! im seriuosly gonna cherish it.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home