3.12.2006

Monday Morning in the morning

This weekend was pretty ... well, not so much eventful, but i did get some things on my list done. I'd wanted to get started on my lightsaber project, and so I started getting parts on Friday after work. Saturday, it was mainly a day of putting things in order, cleaning around and what not. Got that done too.

Today, went to church, then started on errands. Exchanged the light switch and battery holder for the lightsaber to a cooler light switch and also a single four-pack versus individual battery packs. This will require a slight change so I have to find a wider pipe where I plan to keep the batteries, but... we'll see. As is it, Mom said she felt bad that I'm making my own and why not just buy one. Ha ha. Bob has one I can buy, but since i'm waiting for Maul by the first week of April, I'm just gonna try and have fun with this new project. We'll see.

Also picked up some mulch and did some yard work in the back. After that, did a lil domestic cleaning around the house. Exciting life, right? I had to sandpaper the polycarbonate rod, but not sure how much i had to sand off. I'll have to ask the friends at work in a few hours. Other than that, it's really been uneventful.

Just finished watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It's almost how I remembered from reading the book some time ago. It's always funny associating faces with names. Sure, my imagination while reading the book already knew what harry potter, hermione, and ron looked like, as well as hagrid... but the others are just cool comparing between book and movie. Yeah, I saw the first movie and then started reading all the books. Right now, I'm waiting for the next book, as well as next movie. As it is, it's gonna have more 'sequels' than star wars, unless they start going into Tales of the Jedi or Expanded Universe.

It's gonna be a long week as far as work goes. I can almost feel it. We're on spring break this week from school, so that is cool. One midterm already done, but we have another a week after we get back. Hmm. might actually study this week. That and a term paper for the other class. I'm curious how I did in the first midterm. It didn't seem too bad while taking the test, and I did study for it... we'll see.

Two games on tuesday. If they need me, i'll play. But since they're early games, who knows. Maybe more people will show up.

So yeah, that's been this weekend. No EPO tonight or during the weekend. Not so much that there's nothing to base them on, but aside from no time, eh... let's see what the rest of the week brings. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home