3.24.2006

Week in Review

Monday:
Work. Ha ha. after the messed up sleep patterns, I'm surprised I made it in before 10. But, it was a nice busy day. Paperwork and drawings, meetings and the usual. Can't complain.

Tuesday:
Nothing eventful, or else I'd still remember it for tonight. Softball game started at 6pm, so I had to miss out. Spring Break was over, so it was back to class. We got our midterm exam grade back for this class. I made a 95. Not too shabby. Philosophy grows on you, I guess. That was pretty much it.

Wednesday:
Ya know, just like Tuesday, same old. Can't recall doing anything different. For some reason, I expected Hailey to get proposed to this night. She told me a few things, and I was trying to convey to her, tonight is the night. But, I guess to not get her hyped up, she did not let herself get excited. Oddly enough, yet happily enough, her BF did propose to her this wednesday. Yet another happy engaged friend. :)

Thursday:
Meetings, drawings, paperwork, etc. Did I mention multiple EPOs throughout the week? I just might decide to post some new strips if I get the motivation. Went to class at an art exhibit. pretty cool stuff. Afterwards, visited the Darth parents in Katy, and then paid a surprise visit to Kerry. We chatted for a bit, and then I headed home. It was so nice to see her. It'd been too long, and she looked cute as ever. I saw a cool fire truck, fire engine, and ambulance.

Friday:
Well, it's still going. EPO was on full alert. From two sources. But, with the skills of a ninja, managed to avoid getting EPO'd. After work, stopped by Radio Shack, and the Lowe's. That's been the week in review.

This weekend, gonna do chores and errands, study for the other class midterm, and also go to Juliette's for Game Night. Ah, something to look forward to... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home