3.31.2006

to thine own self be true

Pink Tiger mentioned a girl at open mic night who had this tattoo.
Hmm. Might have to attend open mic night one of these nights.

In the meantime, being true to one's self should seem easy enough, except, it's not. Pretty sad when you lie to your own self, but even worse cuz you let yourself. Me? Right now? I'm pretty honest with myself, and that's very liveable.

Work has been work this week, and for the most part, it's had its share of EPOs for everyone, but i guess there'd been enough buffer of humor or what not that you can't help but just say ha ha ha, fuck it.

The lightsaber project was sorta put on hold this week. I'm going to start it up again this weekend. I basically know what must be done, but now it's just a matter of implementing and getting it over with.

I've got some other friends who'll help me make a cloak, robes, and whatever else. I swear, this year is going to be frickin awesome, and it's already 25% complete. Scary, right? ha ha. so true though. It's a great year in the making.

Darth Maul's lightsaber should be shipping out sometime this week. I have to call Bob and find out when to expect the darn thing. ah, can't wait. Simple pleasures. Erin was pretty reassuring during one of our tests at work. As geeked and nerded out as I can be, she said it's cool cuz she still likes me. And if she can think it, anyone can. :)

Had yet another midterm this week. No idea how i did til next week, and though i answered all the questions, i know i f'd up the second one. Here's to bonus points and partial credit...

I got some news this week that I did not expect for a little bit. For those who know, don't comment about it. ;) Let me keep my secrecy a little bit longer. For those who don't know, it's nothing special. Just expecting some stuff.

BumPod has come a long way. I've finally figured out the DVD to iPod process. BumPod currently has his contingent of music, music videos, video clips, and podcasts... but now, BumPod also has:
The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolutions, Star Wars Eps. I, II, and III, and The Incredibles. Yep. so far, seven feature length movies. Ah, BumPod just kicks all ass.

Not much else to report. I've got some family coming up next week, so I'm already anticipating their arrival. Gonna be a busy weekend...

It's 3am, and yet i'm not lonely. I'm not really tired either, but out of habit, i'll go on to sleep. Had meetings today, and i think they went well. Tomorrow (Friday), we shall see.

Oh...forgot to add. Got two of my Star Wars autographs, and also from last week, after visiting the Darth parents and Kerry, I got an Xmas present from the Darths, which i didn't get last time... an autographed pic from the creator of Master Yoda. How cool is that???

Ok, gonna call it a Thursday. Ninight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home