2.06.2006

quiet monday morning 2am

superbowl sunday
superbowl XL
superbowl 40.

went to church, then went to the mall with Mom. did some errands, and then went home and started cleaning around one of the rooms. vacuumed here and there, rearranged some of the shelves, etc. all the while watching the game. I actually DIDN'T see the halftime show, but the game was pretty cool.

I wanted the Steelers to win, and they did! Yay for Coach Cowher! I actually got a good deal done, and the room looks a little different. After the game, I still did a lil cleaning around and watched Grey's Anatomy.

Pretty good show. Cindy's gonna hate me but one of the chics DID remind me of her. Made me snicker for a bit. I ate dinner around midnight. Late, I know. I'd intended to eat around 9pm, but i really do hate postponing finishing up cleaning and rearranging. i'm weird that way and it is a bad habit. but hey, for the most part, it's done. i'm a lil ticked that the episode won't finish til next week, but, eh. ah well.

BumPod status... i added several more songs, so the current total is now around 740 or so songs, or almost 3 GB. Added some Ani DiFranco and Duran Duran tonight, and before that, I added Evita, Jesus Christ Superstar, James Taylor, Led Zeppelin, Jose Feliciano, Eric Clapton, Beastie Boys, Santana, Eagles, Brooks & Dunn, a Country compilation, a HipHop compilation, Les Mis, Black Eyed Peas, Cranberries, Nirvana, Everlast, Jay-Z, and several others, I think. Never gonna be a dull moment.

Well, it's getting close to 2:30 and i wanna be asleep before 3am. ha ha. cuz if it's 3am i must be lonely. or however that song goes. match.com hasn't changed. i've winked at some 40 or so, been viewed 19 times, still no winks...and Cindy's doesn't really count. ha ha. ah well. still all good.

ok. time to get some pirate sleep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wont hate you as long as the person who reminded you of me was NOT SANDRA OH. if so, then you're a dead man. no more winks for you!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home