2.04.2006

Brother of Mine, Brother of Hers

Pepe has a sister. Actually, he has two. But he's protective of them. Even moreso with me, especially with the younger sister. I've known him for more than two years. I think close to three. When his sister moved down here, he hated it when we'd ask about her. But sooner or later, the rest of the friends got to meet the younger sister 'J'. Well, it got to where it seemed like everyone had been introduced to her except for me.

So, two years later, Jan. 2006, I finally met her, and she is a real Princess. Cute, sweet, and yeah. Funny thing is, Player said that night was the most she'd ever interacted with any of Pepe's friends. On the way out when I was headed home, and they were headed out, J said to me "You need to stop by again"

Ha ha. Maybe Pepe knew. I still mess with him about it... which is probably why he DIDN'T want me to help him move to his new place. He got Player, Big Ern, and a few to help out...but when I'd offer, he'd say no. But why?

He finally said, "It's cuz you fall in love with her!"

ha ha ha. I see Jose as a bigger, yet younger brother. No trust at all, man. :) but he's still someone i'd call a friend for vida. :) and his sister is a princess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home