1.31.2006

A New Hope-less

The friends and coworkers...and cousins, are taking it upon themselves to get me attached.
Man, i'm like a decal with a shelf life. Shelf life gets closer to expiration til i get attached onto some hardware.

ha ha. as it is, Cindy's been trying to work some magic. A New Hope.
But, unfortunately, that's a negative, Ghostrider. We're thinking this one is married or is as good as married. Too bad, she looks really cute, and Cin says she's really smart. For now, it's ok cuz i have a BumPod to keep me pre-occupied. Eh, I'm dancing at work and happily working along, I reckon. distractions are always nice.

today, we had a branch meeting, and it was a birthday one. That's where we have a birthday cake for all the birthday people for a given month. However, with the holidays and what not, we didn't have any for November, December, and January, so we combined them all today. Marble cake with chocolate icing... muy yum. Two co-ops in our branch were also introduced, one being Erin, and the other being some chic who attends Texas A&M. Maybe it was the natural reaction of a cute girl, or the fact that she's an Aggie... well, Aggies love to go "Whoop!", and when she said she was from Aggieland, I just...went "Whoop!" One of my managers turned, looked at me and laughed, and Jose, sitting next to me, said, "It's ok, Bum". Hah, he got a quick smack on the chest (he was sitting lower than I was cuz I was sitting on a table). I felt old and blah and stupid cuz these folks graduated High School in 2004. Yes. I feel old. I graduated High School in 19-94.

anyway, I got Patsy to get one of her projects closed out today, which means she's delivering one month ahead of schedule. Yeah, I can crack a whip at times, but it's for good reason. It always looks better to deliver ahead of schedule, let alone one month. I also finished up a set of drawings for someone, so those -should- be ok. Maybe we can shave off a month in another delivery.

Like I said, Bumpod is cool cuz i get distracted from feeling old. I'd just dance in the hallway, in the lab, in the offices... Except that I do have headphones on and tend to talk louder with them on. Ha ha. My bad. didn't intentionally wanna shout, yell, or talk louder. just didn't realize it was that bad.

Class tonight was ok. Seemed to drag a little, but we still got out early, and the break in between was a long 15 minutes. I sat next to Michelle, whom I've known for more than 15 or so years. She's like a kid sister to me. The cute girls behind us are married, and there's one across from us... no idea...yet. There's an interesting one in the Thursday class though. ha ha. and yes, i do go to class to learn, but eh, i suck as a Jedi due to lack of focus at times. After class, met up with my friend Jules, who is also taking a few classes this Spring. we chatted for a bit, and then came home, ate dinner, and now just chillin.

That's been the day for the most part. I might add some more songs to BumPod, or I might just play the new video game before exercising. Who knows. As it is, it was an okay day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home