1.29.2006

WYSIWYG

What you see is what you get.

Plain and simple. To me, that used to be a way of describing something in computer lingo. Nowadays, it basically describes who and how i am. Yeah, there was a time i would change a hell of a lot to be someone else in hopes someone would pick me. Now, well, what you see is what you get. If you like me, it's cuz of who i am today and maybe a few changes tomorrow, but for the most part, this is it.

i'd been checking out match.com, and actually, today, considered even subscribing for a month or three months. Thanks to the iPod, i might not. Just yet. Ha ha ha. Music will keep me company for now, mofo's! But as i was checking it out, I'd look at what others are looking for, instead of what I was looking for, i.e. use the 'reverse search' feature, and i'm chatting with some friends... well, crap. i meet a good deal of what these people are looking for, minus being the wrong type of asian. ha ha. well, i can't really change that, but i have the mentality and accent of a Texan. ah well. so, i updated my profile and basically said, what you see is what you get.

let's see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home