1.27.2006

hey baby, hey baby

i lost my glasses.
like i was telling Hailz, i look forward more to mondays because I have a feeling of worth that day, knowing what i had to look forward to for the day and the week. Fridays,...well, the last two fridays, it's been like... shit. it's 5 o'clock, i don't have to go home, but i can't stay here. what do i do, where do i go. i want to go out, but not alone. who can i ask? i hate being the third wheel. if i didn't lose my glasses like a fucktard, i'd prolly been able to hang out with Cindy.

ah well. :) Hailz helped me look for the glasses, but it was a lost cause. So, we went to the mall, stopping by Best Buy first. I checked out an iPod, and, considering available funds, overtime, coupons, etc, opted to get one tonight. Prolly gonna start figuring it out this weekend. After Best Buy, we headed on over to McDonalds, had a snack, and then headed off to the pet store. There were several cute girls there, ha ha.. one-tracked mind, i know. But one might be too young, and the other...well...that's where Hey Baby comes in.

You see, there was this parrot bird, and it was trying to break free from his enclosure. I'd stare at it and tried to get it to speak. It squawked at me once or so, but otherwise, didn't say a thing or repeat what i'd say. Didn't stop me from trying though...so i'd stare at the bird, and say "Hey Baby, Hey Baby"..."Hey Baby, Hey Baby".
Well, apparently, as I was saying this, one of the pet trainers walking by heard me, and thought I was telling -her- "Hey Baby, Hey Baby". But I'm totally looking at the bird, and Hailz sees this, laughs, then says "I don't think the bird will reply to you". The funny thing to her is, apparently, the pet trainer thought I was talking to her, stopped in her tracks, looked at me, and I kept saying "Hey Baby", so she was walking towards me, probably to say WTF... and then Hailz responded, and the trainer realized, "oh, he's talking to the bird". ha ha. Hailz tells me how this all happened, so then we kept saying Hey Baby, Hey Baby.

ha ha. if all else fails, i'm gonna go check out the pet store. ha ha. awesome.

hey baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home