1.31.2006

Tuesday Morning the Weather is Fine

Day 2, BumPod is now up to 413 songs or 1.58 GB. And I'm not even done yet with the get-up-and-go musi I'd like it to have. Soon, BumPod, soon...

Yesterday was not bad for the most part. It was Mike and Megan's going away lunch at Don Pico's. The Mexican food wasn't bad, and the prices weren't shabby either. They had lots of stuffed from El Salvador, and they looked pretty funny, but just disconcerning while hanging up over the tables. Thank goodness they weren't real. Work day was typical. Reviewed drawings, reviewed paper, made a fw meeting trips here and there and ran some paperwork. Nothing too major, really.

After work, went to Fry's and picked up a video game for Xbox. Well, ok, it was 15 dollars cheaper than normal, and it was new. Battlefield 2, if y'all are wondering. I wonder if the games we play have an inkling of an insight into who we are deep inside. If so, I'm a pirate ninja that's also a special ops NASCAR driver/sniper. Ha ha. Avast ye, honorable foe, I shall now snipe you from 200 yards away in a moving vehicle going approximately 190 miles per hour....silently...except for the roar of the stock car. ha ha ha.

Also picked up a hard case for BumPod so it won't get roughed up too bad as it grows older. But, as I stood at Fry's for 20 minutes trying to get some help looking for one just the right size, 2 people came, not from that department, and didn't know what I wanted. I walked over to another... help will be sent. No help was sent. You don't leave one of your own!!! oh, wait... it's just a department store. ok, so i gave up and while at Fry's, I called Best Buy. No joy...no hard cases there. So, ha ha, laugh, but it's true. It'd been 25 minutes now and still no help. I actually CALLED Fr's while INSIDE Fry's, asked for their iPod area, and asked for some help. I got the person who had promised help earlier but was just standing there and what not... she was kinda cute... anyways, I asked for help... guess what? she finally then came over and helped me look. They had some but they were still in their shipping boxes overheard. Hmm. not too shabby, but I just have to laugh that to get help, i had to CALL them from their own store from my own cell.

"So uh... hi. Whatcha doin? Oh yeah? I was wondering, wanna go out, say..tonight? Oh you know, we could probably go for a walk, look for an iPod cover... see you in 2 minutes? Great, i'll be right over."

No, it didn't really go that way, but ha ha, that'd been funny. "Hey baby, hey baby"

Finally, got home, watched a little tv, napped for a quick bit, then read for my class tonight. not a bad read, and i still have a few more pages to go, but i'll just have to skip it for now. i pretty much got the majority of the topic, and it was pretty cool.

That was pretty much about it, except Cindy might be my new old best friend. Ha ha. well, one month from now, even.

Ok, oatmeal should be done. I have to smirk when oatmeal is prepared cuz once in a while, it tends to clump up, and i have this tendency to slice at it as if it were a controlled yet illegal substance. street value for oatmeal with chocolate syrup? ha ha. Ok, time to go eat my oatmeal and get on to work. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lumina said...

K... so it wasn't your b-day sorry on that front! my space you say? i think i heard of it... congrat on putting yummy music on the pod... sweet... so which one do you have?

so its in Oct. cool... 'til then... right...

So, I realized stupid me... I had put you on my reads a while back. aint that lame... crap! so sorry... my bad!

oatmeal, yummy! i get it clumpy all the time... you slice it... i fork it.. i guess its about the same, right?

good luck on the philo. studying... yah!

hmmm... the musings are not that great... i just like the fact that you talk pretty candiedly about your life... good and fun! and sometimes funny!

keep blogging...

10:10 AM  
Blogger Lumina said...

ps... thanks for pointing out the mistake, fixed!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home