1.30.2006

Takin Tests







GRITS
Congratulations! You scored 87!
Darlin’, you are without a doubt a true southern bell or southern gentlemen. You move to a simpler way of life. With more people like u the south will rise again!




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 77% on southernpoints
Link: The Southerner test Test written by stjude579 on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

1 Comments:

Blogger Lumina said...

Hey,

So I have been reading a few days of your blog...

One... Happy Birthday!! All the best I guess you turned 29!!! Sweet!

You live in Texas, cool. Must be hot... Dang, did you say your Asian with an Texan accent. That I would love to see. Must be sort of interesting. Wish my Asian boytoy would talk with an accent but no such luck on that front...

Thanks for visiting me and I am sort of curious how you came upon my site. Hopefully, not throught match.com. Yes, I will admit I did that a few years ago. You can also try lavalife (which I gave my account to a friend) and click2asia. Those are the ones I used in the past. Met a few guys and it was fun... But now that I hooked up w/ my present man is quite fun!

We just got our baby 'the Sony Bravia.' He's a sweetheart and will be keeping us company for a long time, hopefully.

iPod!!! Congrats on that! You must have the video one. Lucky! I have the 40gig photo... It's my second baby. I love it.

Too bad about the Maroon5 concert! That sucks!!! Maybe you can catch it at another time. Right?

Did I thank you for coming over, how lame am I... Heee...

All the best and Happy b-day once again!

Maizzy >"<

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home