1.31.2006

i close one eye at you

What do you mean, Pepe?
"I close one eye at you"
you mean, wink?
"Yis"

Match.com, why dost thou tease me?
Ha ha, so, yes. I was checking it out for the lack of winks and what not, except save Cindy's, but it was a pity wink. *lol* ha ha. well, so I only have that one wink. Tonight, I winked at several. Just like last night.

Ha. If i actually ever get any responses back from these, I'm gonna laugh. I figure, I have nothing to lose. It's not like I'm paying for it right now. And yeah, I'm the wrong kind of asian for most of these caucasians, hispanics, asians, middle easterners, etc. But, eh, i've got nothing to lose. I don't know why they won't use plentyoffish.com. it's actually free to say hi on there and all. ah well. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home