10.09.2004

Dance music afternoon

I'm procrastinating.

I'd rather call it taking a break. I mean, I -did- start packing for my trip again, but i'm just taking a small dance music break. And I've had a really weird taste in old music. No, not too old. But we're talking Ace of Base and techno versions of like... Fast Car with Tracy Chapman, The Lion Sleeps Tonight, Bob Marley...whatever... just all in techno dancehall remixes.

The privacy of my own home. I dance. I dance like no one's looking, and even if they were, I would say fuck it, join me. I like to dance. I have no qualms looking like an idiot at times (those around me would say more often than not. heh heh)

Right now, Sarina Paris with Look At Us Now. One can only take so much dance music, but hey, I'm good to go with it right now. I did some errands this morning, and still have a few more things to do before I consider today fully successful. Like in one of those video or computer games with missions.

Your assignment:
  • Pack
  • Fix lights
  • Balance checkbook
  • Do Laundry
  • Get stuff from Wal-Mart

Secondary Mission:

  • Bake something

No idea, but i'd been wanting to bake lately. That or just have dessert every day. How rare. Anyways, on to the techno dancehall remixes of Boot Scootin Boogie (Brooks and Dunn) and Sweet Dreams Are Made of These (Eurythmics). Yes, they do exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home