10.07.2004

An Ordinary Thursday

and nothing much else to write about.

It rained almost all day. I guess I don't mind the weather, although right now, I'm feeling a little under it. Almost 01:00, and I'm considering sleeping early. Again. Before 1am. Is the insomniac ready to turn in his membership card? I don't think so. But it's just one of those... group of days, I guess.

I miss the real autumn weather where you can wear jackets. That and I have more stuff to put on that I can actually use at work for the colder weather, especially since I don't really wear t-shirts to work. If I could, you know I would. Tomorrow is Astros Day. Yeah, I know, tough 4-2 loss today. But... winning one in Atlanta was still good. They can pull it off all in Houston. I just might wear my Biggio jersey.

I'm giving up on the 'timer' Big Ern and Pink Tiger know what I'm talking about. Right now, I beat my 3 hr record and am actually on 7th hour. No idea what to do for lunch tomorrow. Is that bad? Not even near breakfast, I'm already thinking lunch. I've got donut duty tomorrow...well,...few hours from now.

My ass had BETTER wake up early, so... I'm calling it an early night. After I check eBay. Heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

awwww.. you are still an insomniac; perhaps you still got some jetlag. A few more days or day and you'll be up thru part of the mornings again.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home