10.04.2004

Well, damn...

Is all he'll post about today is about bitching and venting? Nah. The reason I didn't get much sleep on Saturday after the wedding is because I finally opened up Star Wars: Battlefront for Xbox. Granted it's more fun to play with multiplayers... I'm content with playing solo missions.

Hmm. a Quake-like shoot them, get shot, respawn type game. Not always my cup of tea, but it's more realistic than jumping higher than a tall building in a single bound... And you can shoot the innocent Jawas, or the Ewoks. Heh. Heh. Heh. Wicket meets Wicked. Hi. I'm Wicked the Ewok.

Not much else happened today. Aside from buying Punkin Pie at Boston Market during lunch. The usual suspects all partook, and we all love our pie. mmMmmm pie.

Tomorrow, Aladdin comes out on DVD. Go Disney. Ok, time to kill ewoks. Ninight.

1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

watching aladdin as we speak. good.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home