10.06.2004

Resolutions

I only hear this word when it's either New Year's Eve, or when it's preceded by "U.N."
Granted it's not New Year's yet again, I've been trying to be good. I'm trying to curb being 'mean' to the Romancer. So much so, we've started to see how long I can last as far as time is concerned. Sleep time not included. That being the case... 3 hours. Bt, we're all equal opportunity. We have stuff on Pepe as well...and Pink Tiger. Me? Ugh, they have stuff on me too. ;)

The presentation went well today, but I hate this feeling of just...sitting around. Because I've got some vacation coming up, my plate isn't as full as I would normally like it to be, and it leaves me at the end of the day feeling as if I didn't do anything.

I've been wanting pizza for a few days now. Hmm.

Not much else to write about. Randomwise, I wonder what I should do for Halloween. I'm thinking...the platform shoes, with black vinyl pants, and some disco 70s shirt, and just have at it. Hmm...that or white face paint and a white sheet...and be like those living sculpture thingies at the parks.

Yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

I wanna be lara croft for halloween. One day I will perfect the perfect outfit.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home