4.21.2006

not-so-trivial trivial things

trivial.
  1. Of little significance or value.
  2. Ordinary; commonplace.

Source: dictionary.com

i know i'm not unique in this. but aside from being easily amused, my memory does not let me forget certain things. certain not-so-trivial, yet...trivial things.

trivial by definition that it may seem ordinary...commonplace... but, for what it's worth, that could be enough to brighten a day, or if it was already bright,...then even brighter.

today was yet another example.
had one of those moments, and i was given a smile that brightened my day more.

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lumina said...

just passing by and saying hi... I have not really forgotten any one or anthing like that I just am a lazy human being sometimes... been on youtube.com watching doramas and kdramas... they're really zappy but I'm hooked. how crazy is that... heee...


sayonara!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home