4.15.2006

future fiancee will kill me

listening to those who are to be wed, and from those who've walked the line already, i've got to be curious to find out if and when i ever get to where some woman is crazy enough to think i'm marriage material... if some of the stuff i'd put on the registry will make her kill me.

granted, i've already got a good current video game system right now...what if i snuck in some Dale Jr. memorabilia like ... i dunno... race-used tire and track with matching photo, that i'd try to get autographed...

i mean, would that be grounds for her to go "WTF were you thinking? we coulda gotten towels!!!" Note to self... find a Dale Jr fanatic...and make sure she's for keeps. Like hell if i ever get rid of my Dale Jr stuff.

or even... say...what if i asked for a life-sized statue of Darth Maul? Jim said they existed, and he actually showed me some on eBay. "WTF were you thinking? we coulda gotten a full dining set!" Note to self... check to see how she feels about Star Wars.

eh, just a thought. ha ha. if i got a big and nice enough engagement ring, maybe she wouldn't care. LOL j/k.

either way, i know if i added those two, and maybe even the most current cool video game system, she'd prolly kill me, whomever she would be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lumina said...

That would be a fun registry! :) I guess I would do the same... heee... Thanks for the sort of advise post, now I really will do it if I ever go that path...

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home