11.26.2005

An Open Letter to the Public

Dear Reader,

As you are reading this.... IF you are reading this.... Don't look.... There's a secret agent pirate ninja behind you. NO!!! Don't look I said! Don't alert the secret agent pirate ninja! They are very feisty. So feisty, they got featured on The Crocodile Hunter.

"ello, mate. T'day, we're out in search fo' the elusive Secr't Agent Pah'rate Nin-JAH! They're a squirrely bunch, they are... can git real feisty! Crikey, 'ere's one now. They let out a YARR cry right before they snap, they do. Let's 'ave a closer look, shall we?"

Anyways, thank you for the comments y'all leave. I do read each and every one, and though I sometimes don't reply to the specific post you comment on, I'll try my hardest to reply to them in a new post. like this one.

Thank you for the condolences for my grandfather and to our family friend. Thanks for the humor and compliments, too. I'll try to keep on posting about any and everything that come to mind. Just bear with the ADHD part of me when I go from one topic to another.

And on another note, I think the blog is safe again cuz so far, no one's been coming to it because of the Napoleon Dynamite figures topic or pictures. ha ha ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home