12.24.2004

Dreaming of a White Christmas - The Snowman

Posted by Hello

I grew up reading Calvin and Hobbes. Anyone familiar with Bill Watterson's character knows that during the winter season, Calvin makes fiendishly funny snowmen and mini snowmen. Granted, I don't want to scare the neighbors off, I settled for making a mini Texas Snowman.

This was taken around 10pm when the snow began to fall again, but this time, leaving behind more snow.
By tomorrow, we're looking at a full carpet of snow. I'm looking out the window now, and the ground is completely covered.

This is way, way awesome! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Calvin and Hobbes are my favorite comics. Love the transmorgafier (I know I spelled that wrong but I KNOW you know what I'm talking about).

*sigh* I sure do miss that little guy and his tiger....:(

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home