12.24.2004

Christmas Eve Day... Entry 04

Shoppers Log. Christmas Date 24.12.2004.4

Insertion Point. Target. Objective complete.

Moved stealthily to EB Games where I singlehandedly applied negotiations with their operators and returned the three items. Having passed through, I then proceeded to put Brothers in Arms on XBOX on reserve and will await it in February, 2005.

The Darths were relatively easy. After consulting with KC yesterday, it seemed they liked to eat out. Hopefully, this will satisfy them.

Finally, while at Target, I had tried to confirm the location of the USPS, but was given a misdirection by the cute operative there. I'm always a sucker for cute faces, and she was no exception. She sent me to the one past the bridge, a short 5 minute drive from Target. However, when I arrived at the USPS, they said, yep, there's another one on the side that I was already at, and was just 3 mins away, just not as easily marked.

I shall make note of this next time. However, the folks I did meet at the USPS I went to today were animated and very friendly. My type of people. It was worth the trip. Mission accomplished. I headed for home.

I considered making a stop at Sonic, or Chick Fil A, or Wendy's, but opted to see what was at basecamp.


<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home