12.24.2004

Christmas Eve Day... Entry 03

Shoppers Log. Christmas Date 24.12.2004.3

I have put on today's uniform, consisting of a white t-shirt, a black long sleeved whatever you call these things shirt, but it keeps ya the hell warm, but not long john material... hell if i know, we use it in space... and a hockey jersey. The new black corduroys will be field tested, and will be matched by black leather.
A warm head cap will top things off.

I am prepared to engage the environment. However, I received three communiques, one from my friend Cath, one from my GrandUncle in California, and another from my Mom.

It is now past 1200 hours. All is set. I shall embark on my mission...

Insertion Point: Target. Must purchase an item there so I can complete the Cath Collins initiative.
Secondary Target: EB Games. I had junk in the garage thaty I didn't need, so I shall return them and get credit for it.
Tertiary Target: The Darths have not been crossed off the list yet. Their operatives, Kerry and KC have been taken cared of. Quite nicely, I think.


<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

Fourth checkpoint: USPS. After doing some research, there are several points of entry... one that's 15 mins drive, another that is nearby... roughly 5 mins from my current location...basecamp. Have never visited this checkpoint...

After these objectives are met, I can return to basecamp and complete Xmas wrapping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home