12.22.2004

At a Loss

I do not know what they want.
I do not know what they need.

One, I have half a present ready.
By half, I mean, i have one item, but I want to add on one more item, but I have no idea what.
Again, I revert to, no idea what they want or need.

The other, a stroke of genius hit me today,
and I'm sure, as it is a brand of choice, it will be ok to give.
I SHOULD take pictures, but Lord knows they sometimes read this site.

Maybe I should take pictures now...then post them up later.
Hmm.

Either way, I'm at a loss for what to get.
I have errands to do tomorrow. Aside from waiting for incoming furniture, I'm gonna
drop Pepe off at the airport. I hope he REMEMBERS that I am taking him to the airport.
I'll give him a call a good few hours before just to remind him. After that, any and all last minute shopping WILL be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home