11.22.2004

"Yeah" - Romancer style (for the gang) (just one)

[Romancer:]
Yeah, Yeah Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah
Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah

[Romancer (Verse 1):]

I'm at Red Star with my homies, try’na give a lil P-I, keep it down on the low key,
cause you know how it feel (just one).
I said Bindu, she was checkin up on me,
Bake me yell’ cake with choc’late frosting, Duncan Hine if you please
She just laughed in my face.


Conversation got heavy,
ninety-eight percent English, yeah I sound just like you! (Watch Out!, What’d he say?)
She saying, Vince you silly, yeah you silly,
So I got up and followed her to the floor, with my rave shoes and mo’,
When I told her, I said

[Romancer (Chorus):]

Yeah (yeah) Bindu got down to come and get me
Yeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told me
Yeah (yeah) Cause she my girl and it'd be best to hold me
Yeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:
Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah
Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah

[Romancer (Verse 2):]
She’s all up in my head now,
but her friend keep saying that I had too much to drink, just cuz my whole face is pink.
Now I gotta keep it real now,
cuz I’m the Romancer, I’m a player, it’s just the Laosian in me.

Everybody come with me, (come with me)
It tuesday, we need to all go beer-ling
You have nothing better to do
Or have a house pah-tee (house pah-tee)
Lot of dancer and stripper who over here too
We can go dance on balcony
And I said

[Chorus]

[Big Ern:]
Pepe!

[Pepe (Verse 3):]
Daaaaaaaah!
Hey man!
I’m in love, she look so good
She all dat with some attitude
And rrrRRRrrrrowr, I’m so drunk, but it’s all good
Drinkin’ margaritas with Mexican food
Buuum! I’m a ki’ dat maw’der Fokker, he crazy, man’g
Dressed up like a hood (ah jajajajajajajajaja), like in a gang

I got a new haircut, but it was expensive too
Cost me one hundred dollars for this ‘do’
Bah, Lets drank you the one to please,
Pepe fill cups like double d's.
Me and Big Ern once more and we drink ‘em down,
we want a round of drinks starting with diet coke and crown

[Chorus]

[Pepe (Bridge):]

Take that and rewind it back, Big Ern got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap)
Take that and rewind it back, Romancer got the voice make ya booty go (clap)
Take that and rewind it back, Pepe got the flow make ya booty go (clap)
Take that and rewind it back, Big Ern got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as funny as that is reading it (as well as knowing the fuckers), everyone has to hear Bum singing it--first, in his Romancer voice, then changing to his mexican Pepe voice.

Let go outside. I take you out.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Bum said...

heh.
fuck it. :) it's all good.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home