12.25.2005

1/6 LotR

Dear Diary,

Day 105
i was on the road to recovery as far as collecting figures went and then i saw one i liked. so i put myself on the waitlist. and then slowly, though i wanted out, they pulled me back in.

here i now sit, pondering to myself, i could quit at anytime... sure, the first one wasn't free, but i could quit at any time i wanted to...

but my dealer... my dealer won't let up. celebrities, fife and drum..., movie characters... and then horror movies and star wars... i told myself, enough, i was going to go clean. work my way back to the road to stop collecting...

but no... my dealer was smart, for i have now been branded by a black bracelet that says Collect for Life... in silence, i cry for i kiss away any money i have... my dealer has unleashed yet another for me that i know i am too weak to resist... 1/6 Lord of the Ring figures...

I can only wonder what the coming year will be like...

Hmm. Gandalf would be a cool one to start off with. As much as I'm sure the mainstays of Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli will sell out quickly... i dunno which one should be first... so i selected a lot of them... Hmm...just imagine if SSC only did 1/6 horses too... a second chance to get a ringwraith on a steed and not go broke in one shot. ha ha, I'm sure Beru and I can dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home