11.28.2005

Go Figure

Today...was a monday, but no...not a case OF the Mondays. Had the usual every-other-week meeting. ha ha. The rules of dodgeball apply to meetings. Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

What? A question for me? DODGE!
Who's responsible? DUCK!
A topic for me? DIP (outside the room)
A look in my direction? DIVE!
Few minutes left in the meeting? DODGE!

or something along those lines.
Had a few items to review and status other folks. Had to do a scavenger hunt for some stuff in the office. Found it, but it was hidden. ha ha! problems averted. G. I. Joooooooooe!

lunchtime at 12:45ish.
Hmm. What to have, what to have...

Soup? eh, sounded ok....
turkey? ha ha! I boycott turkey..for now... but just wait. stuffing and cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie WILL be mine... oh yes. that left taco bell, wendy's, and mcdonalds as suggestions.

Smiley saw me and said during the morning, "Ha ha, you're going to eat a McRib, aren't ya?" Well, I did just recommend to Mom and Dad McRib for lunch, and they said they'd go. ah, the powers of suggestion. So, Hailz and I made way to Mickey D's. She ate healthier while i got my McRib fix.

But the craziest need-crazy-pills thing happened... after today, i think my McRib fix has been satiated. Yep. On to other foods. I could so totally go for some Pho Hoang, Taco Bell, Boston Market, or even Jason's Deli! Yep yep, all good. Oh, that and even Oriental Gourmet, aka chicken on a stick, aka the trough.

After that, it's just been business as usual.

Work work work, usual usual, mostly usual.

On the way out, we saw a nice little yellow paper on my windshield. Motherfucker! a ticket. WTF. I was in a non-gov't vehicle spot. I am so TOTALLY gonna fight this one. sad thing? i've had 4 tickets at work in 5+ years. I've managed to get 2 dropped, and the 3rd one, i just said fuck it, i'll let y'all win on this one, although it was the most retarded one. The bumper extended about an inch or two past a line. They wrote the ticket on a frickin' sunday too. ha. so this one? the 4th? the offense says my decal was not visible. wtf. decal??? and it's not a gov't spot. i am so totally gonna have a field day tomorrow. ha ha ha

other than that... went to the comic shop, traded 3 figs, made 30+ dollars, and then headed home. pretty nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home