10.27.2005

Drunk Fu Theater - Drunken Booty Call style

Ha ha.

Welcome to Drunk Fu Theater.
Tonight's Feature is: Drunken Booty Call Style
A Preview:

Bum-chikka-wow-wow: Hai! Tonight....I...have......rot to...DRINK...haiiiiiii-yah!
[in background: Heyyyyy-yaaaaa..... Heeeeey-ya...... Heyyyy-yaaaaaaa]

(Note: Everything must have a soundtrack. And yes, Kung Fu theater always had the most fun english voiceovers... um... his mouth is still moving and he's not saying anything... or better yet, the whole delayed thing.... HA HA HA)

Carlo-san: What you say? Who you call?

Bum-chikka-wow-wow: I shall ... try... to diar.... people on.... ... ... my cerr phone address booOOOOooook!

*** dials and ringtones ***

Bum-chikka-wow-wow: HERRO!

Booty-call-chic: Who this? Bum-chikka-wow-wow, why you call?

Bum-chikka-wow-wow: I ... I try....my drunken booty call style.....on YOU....hiiiiiii-ya!
[in background: Heyyyyy-yaaaaa..... Heeeeey-ya...... Heyyyy-yaaaaaaa]

Booty-call-chic: Ha ha ha... you fool, i will tease you about this.... tomorrow!!!!

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR:
DRUNK FU THEATER - "I did not wrote that"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home