10.26.2005

What I like

I like lamp. No, ok, I was ju saying that to say that.

Um... i like....
Sports. I like the 'Stros and Biggio, I like the Aeros, I like baseball, softball, basketball, football, hockey, shooting pool, etc.

Music...
I've got an eclectic taste... I can go Gregorian Chant to Tupac, George Strait to Aerosmith, Vienna Teng to....mmMMmm....Vienna Teng. I also like Linkin Park and the Black Eyed Peas.

Fun people.
Dynamic people. The either we know what we want in life, Damnit, people, or the ha ha, we're having fun people.

Movies
I own a lot of movies, so I can't really just pick -1-. But there are some good endearing movies, from Napoleon Dynamite to Garden State, Breakfast at Tiffany's to Finding Nemo.

Dale Jr
That's right, bishes, I like Number 8, win or lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home