10.26.2005

Profiler

So, I just updated my profile on myspace.
ha ha. yeah. I'm out sick, damnit, and I was going stir crazy for a bit and decided to do something other than combat the tyranny that is... crap, is this the flu or something? I dunno. Whatever says "Thou shalt have achy bones, slight headache, and a shiver in your timbers, and not in the good way".

So... the profile:

About me:
Well, i'm limited edition, one of one. Ha ha, no, not conceited, just stating the obvious. But seriously... I've got a fairly laid back tone, but can kick it up a notch, add some spice like Emeril, and BAM! one more time BAM! read that again and say BAM! with me. BAM!.

Caffeine is a nice thing, but i'm usually energetic without it. I love my friends and family, and they love me and that's what matters. I was raised a God-fearin', gentleman-like southern boy, complete with a bit of a Texan accent... all in an asian's body. Texasian with representation. ha ha.

I'm less than 365 days away from hitting the Dark side called 30-something... but hey, it was a fun 29th party. As a birthay gift, the 'Stros went to the 1st Texan team in the World Series. That's right. Not the Yankees or some other "we expect to be there" team. The Astros. Win or lose, they're my team. Same with the Aeros. Can't say the same about the Texans.

I'm working as a "social" engineer at the JSC, but also have future goals. What can I say? Whan I was asked what I wanted to be when I finally grew up, my answer was to be a sugar daddy. We'll see.

At a point in my life where having a someone special is a wonderful thing, but worth waiting for. It's not all about having big boobies cuz they'll not always be there. But from what I've seen, personality, sense of humor, and that certain smile last forever. Had a friend from 1st grade. Hadn't seen her in so many years, but I recognized her smile just like that.

Best things in life are what make up our memories.

Who I'd like to meet:
Someone with an "LA face with an Oakland booty"
Ha ha, just kidding. I'd like to meet the friends I haven't met yet. They're there, but just have to meet them.

My complementary half. I used to subscribe to the "I'm looking for someone to complete me", but no... only you can complete yourself. But a complementary half is one who will make you want to be the best at everything, and someone you would devote your time to. Where you already say "Good morning, day", but add an extra 'turn to your side and say "I love you"'. Someone you just click with and have that undescribable chemistry that only the two of you can fully undrstand.

And when it's all said and done, hopefully i haven't done enough stupid sh!t that I can go to Heaven and see God and all my long gone friends and relatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home