6.20.2005

Answered

Saw the following from the bulletin board i frequent:

FEMALE PRAYER FOR 2005:
Before I lay me down to sleep, I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong,
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend. Amen.

MALE PRAYER FOR 2005:
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquor store and a bass boat. This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit! Amen


Side note: Growin' up on the island, we always bought fish and shrimp from this one guy, and this somehow helps explain yours truly's mentality (aside from watching Scarface at age 6/7)...
At the fisherman's store, he had this posted... He and his wife were always the nicest. Still are...

"I met the perfect woman
I could not ask for more
She's deaf and dumb and oversexxed
and owns a liquor store"

Apparently, someone's prayer got answered.
Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home