4.27.2005

placeholder

in lieu of a long assed post in here speaking my mind...

here's a placeholder.

no, not bitter.
just have a shitload of stuff in my head.
keeps me up at night.
warm company

had a decent day today
can't compare to yesterday
but if it's what i'm hopin
tomorrow will be better

i have many dark secrets
and i don't do confession
not too well
sharing my sins with another

you can't corrupt what's already corrupted
when there's balance of good and evil inside
and sometimes it tips one way, sometimes the other
you just have to stop and think

like what clive barker once said

"a monster lies in wait in me
a stew of wounds and misery
but fiercer still in life and limb
the me that lies in wait in him"

i am scared if i ever lose all inhibitions

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I never knew Clive Barker said that....it's creepy but I think it's true for A LOT of us...

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home