1.13.2005

E.P.O. - Ballers

Posted by Hello

The Latin Lover wanted to get a team started. Call it a mission from...well, who knows.
But one by one, the responses came in.

"Sure, I'll play"
"I might be interested"
"Sounds cool"

and like clockwork...
"'eeeeeey! I'm the [red] star player! But you might not be able to afford me!"

anytime i end up making a response to that, i get invited to take it outside.
That in itself is funny. One day, I'll say yes when it's either fucking cold outside, or frickin' raining... and watch outside the window.

2 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

I love your comic strips!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Bum said...

Heh. Thanks.
I was sorta worried when I did it, that it would be inclusive only to those I work with and read this blog, (or rather, the ones I sometimes say, Dude, check this out). But I'm glad you and Stacy like them as well.

There's always fodder to be used, and... i kinda like the faceless style. Nouveau art. heh.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home