1.21.2005

The Down and Durrty

Ok, the work week has been a long one.

Went to the dentist... no cavities.
Lots of meetings and paperwork to do.
Did a few more E.P.O. strips.

Accepted my job offer and went to the open house.
That's pretty much the work week. It's basically fuckin done...time to the good stuff.

It'll be pretty quiet in the land-o-blog as I join Kerry and KC and the motley crue down in N'awlins this weekend.

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.
But you have to consider this... I will be with the Sullivan sisters.
One has popped a lot of my proverbial cherries... the other...well... giddy-up.
I'll be happy just to remember which button to push to get a picture taken.

Anyways, y'all all be good.

And wish me some luck in gettin' some boobie pictures.
Mardi Gras time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh you brat!!! I am SO jealous! I've been trying to get my ass to New Orleans for YEARS!

Ah well, hope you have a blast! ;)

5:04 AM  
Blogger cedia said...

Congrats on the job offer!

And have a grand ole time with that camera!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home