1.14.2005

1/13/05 - Day after Hump day

Today was pretty cool.
work was actually nice and fun, meaning I got shit done today.
Sad, but i usually prefer days like these to days when ya have no fuckin' clue what to do to pass the time. I'm crossin' my fingers that the plans from today actually get carried out.
I've got good vibes, but we'll see.

I must have been jonesin' for some McDonald's McRib lately cuz I finally got myself on to Mickey D's for lunch and get some. Pretty good, but with the interruptions, I didn't get to the french fries til maybe 1 hour or so later. blah. Skip kept calling me a commie for eatin' cold fries years ago. Some things still don't change.

I got my call tonight. Oddly enough, it was like... a little after 7pm.
So tomorrow, I have to go pick up my offer letter and see.
Good news is, it's with the primary contractor. The benefits seemed a bit better on that side. Granted, it sucks in some respects, but it just might balance out anyways. I can't complain. I'd set my mind to signing up with them anyways, instead of leaving the area.

KC said confident as in, I knew I'd get hired.
Nah...it's more of stubborn... I didn't want to scoot.

The rest of the day has been blah... didn't watch any movies tonight. Maybe tomorrow.
That'll be a fun day, that's for sure. The Peanut Goddess did make me think, and the Esteban de Memphis did too. Well, gave me more wishful thinking to do.

oh yeah.... almost forgot. Ate a fortune cookie last night...read the fortune, which was pretty cool. "Everything will now come your way"

No complaints there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Sounds like it's working out well with the job situation. Or at least, not as bad as it could've been, right?

And I LOVE getting fortune cookies that make sense and are in my favor. We use to order chinese food here every Thursday and fight over the fortune cookies. I had seen in a magazine one time they were selling fake fortune cookies with horrible nasty fortunes in them. I SO wanted to buy them and swap 'em out for the real ones that were delivered with the food....:)

4:52 AM  
Blogger cedia said...

Good fortune. I always keep the good ones that I like.
Good luck with the job! Yah!!!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home