1.18.2005

Diary of a Chocolate

I was over at Walgreen's one day after church...
This was like... the first week of January...

I was bored, read some of the valenfrickintine's day cards...avoided the sappy shit, and read the funny ones.

The funniest one...
the front had one of those heart-shaped chocolate candy boxes...
several brown candy papers crumpled up in the box...
a sole chocolate piece (apricot filling) with a thought balloon:

"Day 6... last night, they came for Larry... I am the only one left.
I can only wonder that they will come back for me too..."

I laughed my ass off.
It was funny.
So yeah. heh.
Chocolate humor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Ugh...if said lone piece of chocolate were in MY box of heart-shaped chocolates (if I ever received one, that is), said piece of chocolate would have his top, bottom and sides nibbled off. The his poor insides would be tossed (or given to the famly pet).

I don't do apricot filling.

Gimme caramel anyday...;)

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home