10.09.2004

Technophobia and PDAs

No, not Public Displays of Affection, but rather Personal Digital Assistant.

I've realized this new technology, and against my prior will, am starting to become assimilated by it. I can synchronize it with my email...(very helpful during meetings). I can take notes with it, I can check my schedule with it (mainly to remember Birthdays and what not...oh, and meetings too), I can even do some excel spreadsheet stuff with it (but haven't exactly tried to yet)...

But more importantly... I think I'm addicted to playing Jawbreaker. Basically, it's MARBLES but using a PDA...and a different name.

What will be next?

Did you know Orlando Bloom is a technophobe?

"I think I'm rather anonymous when I walk around in the city. I have short, dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin, and somewhere people are looking unconsciously, for a longhaired, blond, blue-eyed guy, when you say Orlando Bloom."

However, he can be a little scared of all the websites on the internet about him. "It really scares me. So many people are concerned about me, and it is really spooky. Internet is a spooky thing. I am a total technophobia, and that's the reason why, I don't have e-mail."


1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

I guess if you're a superstar, you can be a technophobe. But not us little people. That's how we communicate.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home