10.13.2004

LiSTeN aLL oF Y'aLL, iT'S SaBoTaGe (just one)!!!

Avast, as I entered me lil' pirate's lair that I call my desk space at work,
i gazed 'pon four pies sittin' under te lil' pirate flag I hang over me desk.

Yarr, be my eyes playin' tricks on me, I ask, praytell. Nay, me hearties. Tis be true, those pies be. As sure as we all go to Davy Jones' Locker (and sing I'm a Believer).

Dear sweet and lovely Pink Tiger, pimp-a-delic baby dollin' Big Ern, and rapid-fire laughing "ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha" and hearty "daaaAAAAAaaaaah!!! BuuuuUUUuuum! I'm gonna keel det mah-der-fah-kerrrr" Pepe, the pies kicked all ass. I smile. I smile thinking about it.

I was very surprised, and must've smiled for a good while before taking another step. Y'all are awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dammit boy, I'm speechless!!! heh, that's so Beasties....mrph, I really do need to create an account so I don't need to keep posting anonymous, but you know who I am :)

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home