10.12.2004

Can't Stop Now, I've got to keep on moving...

2am.
I'm sick..under the weather...

Megan, Princess, you kick all ass. We saw Vienna Teng. She's awesome. More awesome in person than on CD. I had so much fun. And I had fun just driving ot the place. Driving and getting lost in Downtown is always fun. Well, depends on the company too, but still. We seem to have a knack for it.

I'm so glad the picture turned out AND that she still signed it. (I'll post it one of these nights).

Basically, it said,
To Bum,
Thanks for this,
Vienna Teng

Way awesome. It's been long coming for me to look forward to my birthday time period, and between you, Vienna, my folks, Pink Tiger and Big Ern, thanks to having me look forward to the coming week(s) [more than one, heh].

Wow. I saw Vienna Teng live in concert. She's a cutie. She finished off with Harbor. She's a cutie. She signed my picture. She sounded awesome. She's a cutie. Oh, and Meg, Todd, and Monica were awesome company too :) Vienna Teng is a cutie.

1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

What a moment! Wow!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home