10.13.2004

Here we go again

Done packing for now.
I'm gonna get ready to sleep in a bit (before 1am, I hope). Everything's set.
  • Clothes, check.
  • PHK, check.
  • Rechargable batteries for camera and minidisc player, check.
  • Vienna Teng and Garden State soundtrack, and other songs, check.
  • Platform shoes, check.
  • Pirate pimp hat, check.

Yeah, I think I'm good to go. Today was a neat day. Had an awesome time during our all-hands meeting. Got my mind on my pie, and my pie on my mind. Long story short, as Cube said, Damn it was a good day.

I'm gonna take lots of pictures. I know I can at LEAST take 600 pictures with the digital camera alone. To Pink Tiger, Happy B-Dizzle a day early. To everyone else, yo, much love. I prolly cursed myself earlier in Pink Tiger and Big Ern's presence by saying I'll run into Romancer's twin. No! There is NO THAI COTTAGE in Europe! PLEASE for the love of God, please let there not be one. And yeah, for the hell of it, I'll have a crown and coke with cherries on Tuesdays. Say hi to B-dub Meg. It's now 1am, and i need to take some meds. Damn stuffy nose. Well, not really stuffy, but still. Ok, I'm into giddy mode. not to be confused with giddy-up mode. which could also be mistaken for giddy-up mode. or giddy-up-a-la-mode. but right now, it's just giddy-mode.

Oh, and I finally changed the settings so more folks can comment. Ninight, and see y'all in a few.

2 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

Busy bee. Is this business or personal?

3:27 PM  
Blogger cedia said...

hey Bum, you've been gone more than 4 days. What's up boy? We need new posts.

hope to see you soon.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home