2.15.2006

BumPod Status for 2/15

BumPod is now 16 days old. Since that time, he has grown to 1276 songs, 3 podcast videos, 87 photos, and 4.7 GBs Not too shabby, 40 songs shy of 100 songs added per day.

Now granted, I have a weird way of sorting out playlists, hre's the general gist:

  • Jazz (quite a few, especially since I added a lot tonight). These range from Harry Connick Jr to Dave Brubeck, Louis Armstrong to Earl Klugh, Grover Washington to Mindi Abair. Oh, and some Chuck Mangione in there too. With exception to Dave Brubeck and Louis Armstrong, every one else, I'd managed to see in concert, and actually met Earl Klugh, Mindi Abair, and Chuck Mangione post-show.
  • Spanish Guitar. Yes, I love spanish guitar. Ottmar Leibert is a fave, but there's also Oscar Lopez and a few others. I actually do't have any Oscar Lopez on here yet, but that CD is still in the list to be added. Maybe it's the rhythm? I don't know, but I like the whole feel, how you can close your eyes and just feel the music. That and also flamenco dancing women are very cute.
  • Marilyn Manson. Yes, him. What can i say? eclectic taste here.
  • Rap/Hip Hop. Nelly, Everlast, 2Pac, Snoop, Ludacris, Beastie Boys, etc... :)
  • Country. Redneck Woman to George Strait, Brooks & Dunn to a whole other mix of country.
  • Musicals. Erin got me Rent, but I've also got Phantom of the Opera, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, and Les Mis
  • Soundtracks. Ok, so Evita and Rent probably belong more here, but... instead, this is more like Garden State and Star Wars Episode I
  • Rock or whatever else. Eric Clapton, James Taylor, Creed, Maroon 5, Dave Matthews Band, Cranberries, Guns & Roses, etc.

Yep, BumPod's got a decent sized selection. Not too shabby, it's enough to have a good mix. heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home