2.13.2006

happy valentine's day 06

ya know, for someone who keeps saying i hate the frickin day, i keep on bringing it up and wishing people happy valentine's day. ha ha.

i'd been chatting with two of my dear cousins... or as i call it, chatting with 'tomorrow' since they're on the other side of the international date line. anyway, they have a cute friend/coworker, and they said for me to say hi, cuz i said she was cute.

so... i said 'hi'

and...she said hi back, but, argh. i have the jitters, no idea why.

but, she's really cute. and she's filipina. *innocent giddy smirk*

*jitters*

well, hopefullyi don't scare yet another one away. *lol* *sigh* *smirk*
last time someone told me to say hi to a flip, she stopped saying hi after three times.
hrm. maybe it's cuz i wasn't religious enough for her, or i just wasn't her type. eh, it happens.

regardless, tomorrow...yes, feb 15th, chocolate goes on sale. YAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lumina said...

You really make me laugh... I love it... hee. I will be crossing my fingers for her to op the ante!!!

Luck be with you!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home