1.23.2006

You're looking for me

There's this girl on match.com.
I'd seen her on there before, and I'd chatted with Cindy about her tonight.
She's really cute. Attractive, really. The Girl Next Door type. She's 24, and just... she's really cute. Anyway, this is what the title said, and what she says to describe herself...

Let's see if these southern boys know how to woo and wow a woman ;-)

I'm a sweet, honest, and energetic person. I'm pretty laid back and I enjoy doing almost anything and am always looking to have fun (who doesn't like fun?!). Currently I spend most of my time working, training for the Houston Half Marathon, or going out with friends. I'm looking for someone to make me smile, someone who will sing loudly and dance with me (even if we both look goofy!), someone who will laugh with me while watching my cheesy TV shows and movies, someone who will enjoy going for walks in the evening with me and my dog, and someone who will take me out for ice cream.

How do I find her? How do I tell her I could probably make her smile? I'll dance and sing even if we both looked goofy as long as we had fun doing so, laugh with her, go out for walks, and especially go and take her out for ice cream?

I'm here. Right here. You're looking for me, and I'm right here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home